EMB Emergency Theme
Download the Emergency Theme here
The theme works for Nokia
phones with the S60
Check out the preview
Installing the theme from your PC
Problems with E-series Nokia phones?
- Do you have the Nokia PC Suite installed? If not, you may download it here.
- Connect your phone to the computer, either using USB or Bluetooth.
- Double-click on the emb_theme.sis file that you downloaded. The PC will say "install application on phone?". Click Yes.
- Installation starts. Click accept when the phone asks if installation should continue.
- You will find the theme in your Themes folder. The exact location may vary depending on your phone model.
When Installing a theme, you may get an "Invalid certificate error"? Here’s how to resolve the problem: Invalid
certificate error is a very common problem with the Nokia E-Series. To fix this, go to Menu - Tools - App. Manager - Options - Settings, and check that "Software installation" is set to Complete, and "Online certificate verify" is disabled.